Spooky Isles is celebrating Haunted Ireland Week 2014!
We’re little over a month to Hallowe’en, so Spooky Isles is getting ready by celebrating the place where it started – in deepest, darkest Ireland!
From tomorrow, we’ll be running two Irish spooky-related stories for the next seven days. Then we’re into Shocktober, but that’s a whole other story …
You may also like to read:
- Top 10 Spooky Ireland articles for St Patricks Day
- Ultimate Haunted Ireland – Spooky New TV Show
- 5 Haunted Places to Visit in Wexford
- 13 spine-chilling Irish Ghosts facts
- Beware Ireland’s Death Coach
- Bridget Cleary, Waking the Witch film director interview
- Interview with Theresa Coyne of DarkLand at the National Leprechaun Museum
- The Hungry Grass Tells Horrific Tales
- Visit to Ireland’s National Leprechaun Museum
- Spooky Ireland through the lens of photographer Liam McNamara