The Enfield Poltergeist – London’s most infamous modern haunting from the late 1970s – gets the small screen treatment with the screening of am exciting new Sky Living three-part mini-series next month.
Timothy Spall and Matthew McFadyen in The Enfield Haunting and here are some great videos that have just been released.
The videos show the two actors playing legendary real-life paranormal investigators, Maurice Grosse and Guy Lyon Playfair. The mini-series is adapted from Guy Lyon Playfair’s book This House is Haunted. You can read Guy’s article about the Enfield Poltergeist case and his book here for Spooky Isles, “Mystery still surrounds Enfield Poltergeist case” here.
The Enfield Haunting mini-series starts on Sunday 3 May 2015 on Sky Living.
You may also like to read:
- Enfield Poltergeist comes alive on TV screen
- The Enfield Haunting can’t be explained, says Ghost Club chairman
- Why I Believe in the Enfield Poltergeist
- Enfield Poltergeist Vintage BBC News Report 1970s VIDEO
- Origins of the Enfield Poltergeist
- Mystery still surrounds Enfield Poltergeist case, says original investigator Guy Lyon Playfair
- Rethinking the Enfield Poltergeist: Was the mother the focus of the haunting?
- England’s scariest poltergeist hauntings
- Norwood Poltergeist terror raises many questions
- Top 10 British Poltergeist Hauntings