Children are supposed to be sweet and innocent. That’s why it’s so horrifying when they’re not.
Throughout history, there have been tales of children gone bad. And the modern era of film and television has served up a whole lot of new little brats to raise the hair on the back of our necks.
This week Spooky Isles will celebrate Creepy Kids Week with a range of articles from our regular writers and guest contributors. Some of the articles will include:
- The original Babes in the Woods
- The child witch who killed the Pendle Witches
- Top 10 kills in The Omen films
- Children possessed by the Devil in Medieval England
- Black Eyed Children
- Ghosts of children in the UK and Ireland
- And lots of reviews of evil kiddie films!
So for the next seven days, Spooky Isles will serve as an evil daycare centre for Creepy Kids Week.
You may also like to read:
- The Children of the Wailing Woods
- Top 5 Creepy Kids ITV shows
- The Children (2008) REVIEW
- Top 10 Creepiest Kids in British Horror
- Jennet Device, the child witch who killed the Pendle Witches
- Imaginary Friends, the Eerier Side of Childhood
- Ireland’s 6 Scariest Ghost Children
- Omen IV: The Awakening (1991) REVIEW
- My mother’s ghostly doppelganger
- Can children communicate with the dead?