MATT WINGETT – author of Conan Doyle and the Mysterious World of Light – shows Spooky Isles around Portsmouth where Arthur Conan Doyle created the world famous Sherlock Holmes.
In this video, shot by the Spooky Isles last week, Matt reveals the places most important in the history of Arthur Conan Doyle, including his awakening as a spiritualist.
You may also like to read:
- The “Other Side” of Arthur Conan Doyle
- Arthur Conan Doyle and the Ghosts
- Sherlock Holmes and the Spirit World
- Houdini and Doyle: It’s Balderdash, Holmes – And Quite a Blast!
- Was Conan Doyle’s The Horror Of The Heights the first Lovecraft horror?
- Arthur Conan Doyle and the Cottingley Fairies
- Written in Blood: Cultural History of the British Vampire Book Launch VIDEO
- Six times Sherlock Holmes met Jack the Ripper
- Conan Doyle, the Horror Story and Spirits
- Black dogs and other terrifying warnings of death