Just in time for Halloween, Spooky Isles’ RICHARD PHILLIPS-JONES has put together this special introducing “An Evening with Boris Karloff and His Friends”.
It will have been apparent to regular Spooky Isles readers that things have been decidedly quiet at The Brit Crypt as of late. I’ll explain all in a forthcoming column, which will look at hospitals in British horror, a subject which has been of great personal relevance recently…
In the meantime, I’m delighted to present a very special Halloween treat for you all, in the shape of this archive recording from the great Boris Karloff. I hope you all enjoy it, and have a suitably spooky Halloween.
You may also like to read:
- 7 Must-See Picks from Boris Karloff’s Last Decade
- Sara Karloff visits London
- The Ghoul (1933)
- 18 Boris Karloff facts you may not know
- Son of Frankenstein Boris Karloff Color Test or Home Movie?
- Karloff’s London: A location guide
- What is your favourite Boris Karloff film?
- Boris Karloff, Spooky Star Profile
- My top 10 favourite lesser-known Boris Karloff horrors you can’t afford to miss
- Son of Frankenstein (1939) REVIEW