YEAR RELEASED: 1965
DIRECTOR: Lance Comfort
CAST: William Sylvester, Hubert Noël and Carole Gray
PLOT: A secret vampire cult, which has its headquarters beneath the town cemetery, searches for victims for its human sacrifice rituals.
140-CHARACTER MINI-REVIEW: Fresh British vampire movie is head above usual Hammer knockoffs – worth more credit than it gets
You may also like to read:
- MINI REVIEW: The Curse of the Fly (1965)
- 5 Dracula Films You’ve Probably Never Heard Of
- MINI REVIEW: The Vulture (1967)
- The Whip and the Body (1963) MINI REVIEW
- The Hands of Orlac (1960) MINI REVIEW
- MINI REVIEW: The Cabinet of Caligari (1962)
- Scream and Scream Again 1970 REVIEW
- The Plague of the Zombies (1966)
- The Gorgon (1964) REVIEW
- The Highgate Vampire: Fact or Fiction?