UFOs over England with Nigel Wright VIDEO

92
Reading Time: 2 minutes

Nigel Wright, a seasoned investigator of UFOs and other paranormal phenomena in England, tells DAVID SAUNDERSON his thoughts on the increasing number of UFO sightings in the country.

Nigel Wright, a seasoned investigator of UFOs and other paranormal phenomena in England, recently sat down with Spooky Isles to discuss his thoughts on the increasing number of UFO sightings in the country. With 27 years of experience as a freelance paranormal journalist and researcher, including work with the Centre for Fortean Zoology, Wright delves into the intricacies of the UFO phenomenon, particularly in the southwest of England.

Key Takeaways from the Video
The Rise in UFO Sightings
Wright notes a significant uptick in UFO sightings since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. He attributes this to clearer skies due to reduced pollution and more people having time to observe the skies. Even after discounting 95% of sightings as explainable phenomena, the remaining 5% are genuinely puzzling, and within that, 2% are of particular interest to ufologists.

The 5% Phenomenon
The 5% of sightings that defy conventional explanations are what intrigue Wright the most. These are not easily explained by astronomical phenomena, military or civil aviation, or natural occurrences. Wright is part of a group called the National UFO Research Society, which aims to organise research and reporting of UFOs across the UK.

Personal Experiences and Theories
Wright shares personal experiences of missing time and encounters with unidentified flying objects. He also discusses his theory that certain geographical areas, often rich in folklore and history, serve as "areas of high strangeness" where paranormal events are more likely to occur.

The Multi-Dimensional Theory
Wright is open to the idea that UFOs might not be extraterrestrial but could be inter-dimensional or even time-travelling entities. He believes that the geology and topography of certain areas might make them more susceptible to dimensional rifts, allowing these entities to enter our world.

The Importance of Credible Evidence
Wright emphasises the need for credible evidence in ufology. He discusses the use of photography and image enhancement techniques to provide the best possible evidence without distortion.

Why Watch the Video?
If you're intrigued by the unexplained and want to hear from someone who has spent nearly three decades researching it, this video is a must-watch. Wright's insights offer a comprehensive look into the world of UFOs, from the rise in sightings to the theories that could explain them.

With 27 years of experience as a freelance paranormal journalist and researcher, including work with the Centre for Fortean Zoology, Nigel Wright delves into the intricacies of the UFO phenomenon, particularly in the southwest of England.

Summary of Video

Wright notes a significant uptick in UFO sightings since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. He attributes this to clearer skies due to reduced pollution and more people having time to observe the skies. Even after discounting 95% of sightings as explainable phenomena, the remaining 5% are genuinely puzzling, and within that, 2% are of particular interest to ufologists.

The 5% of sightings that defy conventional explanations are what intrigue Wright the most. These are not easily explained by astronomical phenomena, military or civil aviation, or natural occurrences. Wright is part of a group called the National UFO Research Society, which aims to organise research and reporting of UFOs across the UK.

Wright shares personal experiences of missing time and encounters with unidentified flying objects. He also discusses his theory that certain geographical areas, often rich in folklore and history, serve as “areas of high strangeness” where paranormal events are more likely to occur.

Wright is open to the idea that UFOs might not be extraterrestrial but could be inter-dimensional or even time-travelling entities. He believes that the geology and topography of certain areas might make them more susceptible to dimensional rifts, allowing these entities to enter our world.

Wright emphasises the need for credible evidence in ufology. He discusses the use of photography and image enhancement techniques to provide the best possible evidence without distortion.

If you’re intrigued by the unexplained and want to hear from someone who has spent nearly three decades researching it, this video is a must-watch. Wright’s insights offer a comprehensive look into the world of UFOs, from the rise in sightings to the theories that could explain them.

Watch UFOs over England with Nigel Wright Video

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here